Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flighty Writer's Stew: Prologue

beginning |biˈgini ng |noun [usu. in sing. ]the point in time or space at which something starts
Friends, family and random strangers I've had the opportunity to meet in my travels, have suggested I start a blog.  "You're so funny/interesting/traveled/crazy, you should have a blog!"  Well, i'm not sure how funny I am but, I decided to finally take the advice.  This will be a, "learn as I go" process so please bear with me through the many mistakes I will inevitably make.  Apologies in advance.   
I'll start by saying that I have a very short attention span.  I start a lot of little fires in my world and run around trying to keep them all under control; fanning the flames and maintaining a few here and there, while frantically extinguishing the ones that get out of control.
This blog may seem a little haphazard at times, again bear with me here.  There will be a little  traveling, some writing (working on my first novel and will need lots of help) and always food.  It all cooks up to a big, boiling pot of Flighty Writer's Stew. Hope you like it. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment